- 1kg Lamb cut into cubes
- 4 x cloves fresh garlic
- 1 x handful fresh mint
- 1 x small branch fresh rosemary
- 2 x lemons
- 2 - 6 x fresh chillies (according to your taste)
- 50ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crush or finely chop the garlic.
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Finely chop the herbs and chillies.
- In a sealable container, combine the above ingredients with the olive oil.
- Add the lamb cubes. Shake vigorously.
1 Turn on the grill to start getting hot. Slide the meat onto skewers.
2 On your hot KitchenAid grill, cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.